Re: Sierra Narrow Gauge Conference 18-20 June 2013.

  • ncngrr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2012
      John,
      Please foward the information on the conference to the NCNGRRyahoo group as yet I am not a member of the SPNG HS.

      Thanks
      Tom Milam
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 17, 2012
        Tom, as soon as I am done with a few more details we will post all of the information on this yahoo site as well as many others. It will be a couple of more days. Eventually you will also be able to download the reg. form from the files section of this yahoo site.
        Dennis.

        --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, ncngrr@... wrote:

        > John,
        > Please foward the information on the conference to the NCNGRRyahoo group as yet I am not a member of the SPNG HS.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Tom Milam
        > ncngrr@...

      • ncngrr5
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 18, 2012
          I will be there! Sounds great, Mark Swasey-Grass Valley