Seattle Convention

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012
      G'day to all,

      Bob Reid and I are heading to the Seattle Covention in September. Our last visit was to the Portland Convention some 12 years ago, I think.
      We plan to head south by road for about 6 days after the NGC ending up in San Francisco to catch a plane home.

      Bob is modelling On30 (generic) and I'm into On3 (inspired by the NCNG)

      I've received some suggestions about places and people to see but I would appreciate any advice/comments about how we might best plan our itinerary - for example, what towns, railroad museums, layouts, etc MUST we visit?

      We're looking forward to the trip and the weeks are passing quickly. Hope to hear from a few of you.

      Peter Jackson
      Adelaide, Australia
      Eureka Valley Narrowe Gauge Railroad
    • RANDALL HEES