Re: NCNG in HOn3

  • empirita
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
      I used Herman Darr's plan for the CP depot as a starting point and then used several photos to produce final building plans.

      The Grass Valley depot is around 150 scale feet long including the passenger passage. Yes, I made plans for the building.

      David

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron" <aaronsplawn@...> wrote:

      > Wow! Both of those depots look awesome! They are both exactly what I have in mind to build. Did you use Herman's plans for Chicago Park?
      >
      > The Grass Valley depot looks pretty big. Did you draw plans for it? What are the dimensions? I'm likely going to need to do a smaller version, or use the Sierra West Models version as Tom suggested.
      >
      > Thanks for sharing, Aaron

    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 8, 2012
        Both came out looking very nice! Very inspirational...

        Thank you for sharing...

        Aaron