HO Chicago Park Station; RS Laserkits

  • Steve Wesolowski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Aaron,
      Jim Vail is right: Ken sold his SCM kits to RS LaserKits. I
      looked at the RS HO Structures page:
      http://www.rslaserkits.com/HO-Scale.html
      I didn't see the CP station, so he probably hasn't re-issued it yet.
      If you contact RS Laserkits and tell him you are interested in
      buying one, he may be able to move re-issuing it higher on his long TO
      DO list. It takes time & $ to do a limited edition kit re-run.

      Because I REALLY like RS Laserkits and his very well done products
      I hate to suggest this, but you COULD scratch build CP Station from the
      RMC drawings/article, as I did about the same time Ken was designing &
      releasing his kit.
      Ken actually got some details more correct than I did, But it also
      wasn't that hard to build. It is a very simple structure: Only took a
      slow builder like me a week, for my first truly 100% scratchbuilt
      structure. Your decision.

      Or, maybe someone bought one of Ken's SCM Models CP Station Kits
      and hasn't built it or changed his mind. Maybe Ask on the HOn3 list.
      steve w