Re: Show Your Layout During The PSR 2012 Convention (So. Calif.)

  • Thomas G Towner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2012

      Bob, My layout no longer exists in physical form. About 6 years ago, I moved to the Sacramento area and it was necesesary to dismantle the On3 layout. While it was a good layout, I don't think that your conventioneers would particularly enjoy driving several hundred miles to watch a Dvd of my layout.  Good luck, Tom Towner