the fruit sheds in colfax

  • Everyone Panic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2012
      Hi all,
      Has anyone ever taken measurements or made plans of the Fruit sheds in Colfax? I am looking for a set for some time now but with no luck.

      Thank you in advance,

      Mike D
    • empirita
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2012
        Mike,

        I have built my interpretation of the fruit sheds based upon my photos plus measurements and photos provided by others. You can see my finished buildings on my website:

        http://sites.google.com/site/empirita/colfax

        I used my official modeler's license to reduce the size of the buildings to fit my available space. If built to actual scale size, the buildings would have been about twice as big. I also left off the cinder block chilling building. Not enough room.

        You could probably convince me to provide you with a copy of my plans on CD for the cost of duplication and shipping.

        You can contact me at empirita at yahoo.com.

        David B.