Re: Fwd: Update from NevadaCountyNarrowGauge.com

  • Jake
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2011
      Thanks.  Very nice!

      From: Harry A Marnell <RedCars@...>
      To: NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, March 20, 2011 3:34:39 PM
      Subject: <NevadaCoNG> Fwd: Update from NevadaCountyNarrowGauge.com

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Nevada County Narrow Gauge <admin@...>
      Date: Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM

      We've added some new items to NevadaCountyNarrowGauge.com - Google
      StreetViews, Updated date calculations, a drawing section and expanded
      our magazine index to cover books and podcasts. We're always adding
      more.

      We're also working closely with Herman Darr to come out with some more
      surprises this year.

      Hope you enjoy the site. Don't forget to follow us via Facebook, we
      post important information there too.

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/NevadaCountyNarrowGaugecom/158175787528008

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional