So. California Layout Tour June 26 - Ten Layouts (1 NCNG)/Free

  • Bob C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      For those of you living in Southern California, our twentieth layout tour takes place on Saturday, June 26. This will be a self-guided tour of ten layouts at nine sites in the north and central Orange County area.

      Here are the layouts, addresses and schedules:

      Dennis Ivison (On30)Based On NCNG
      10:00 to 4:00
      9962 Lenore Drive, Garden Grove

      Harold Benash (HO)
      1:00 to 4:00
      1876 Las Lanas Lane, Fullerton

      Todd & Linda Brody (G)
      12:00 to 5:00
      10232 Overhill Drive, Santa Ana

      William Enright (G)
      10:00 to 4:00
      1036 N. Glenhaven Ave., Fullerton

      Fred Kingdon (HO & O)
      10:00 to 2:00
      1608 Beechwood Ave., Fullerton

      Jim Lancaster (HO)
      1:00 to 5:00
      14241 Galy Street, Tustin

      Randy Scott (On3)
      10:00 to 4:00
      7908 E. Horseshoe Trail, Orange

      Dave Sheegog (G)
      2:00 to 4:00
      968 S. Ladan Lane, Anaheim

      Dan Webb (HO)
      11:00 to 4:00
      18532 Newton Avenue, Santa Ana

      Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their personal safety. Although I am the Moderator of this group, I am not responsible for personal loss or injury to those taking this tour.

      Be sure to check the group website the day before the tour to see if any changes to the schedule or layout lineup have occurred.

      If you cannot make this tour, more tours are being planned.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator
      Model Railroads Of Southern California
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/