Re: Dennis Ivison's New NCNG Layout

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2010
      Bob,

      I see that Dennis mentions plans to build equipment to match the prototype equipment. I've got a project in the works where I am converting a Bachmann On30 25' flatcar into an NCNG 25' flatcar. I'll have to post more photos of it as I am nearly finished, however my write up so far is here.

      http://www.pacificng.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=117

      I wish I was going to be in the area, I am sure his layout is going to be a marvel and I envy those that will get to see it.

      -=Andrew Brandon=-
      http://www.pacificng.com