Re: Re: egroups Switch to Yahoo - not that big a deal

  • Allen Tacy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2001
      ric - A second e-mail account. I gather not exactly like your
      ordinary everyday account. Might be interesting. Wonder if Yahoo will
      explain how it works and what it features. I downloaded Yahoo's
      "Terms of Service" from the link Harry provided, and it's a pile of
      legaleze to plow through. Would be good to have someone 'splain the
      deal in English.

      Allen