Re: First accident on the NCNG

  • RANDALL HEES
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2009
      Andrew (and a couple more of us) are collecting articles and documents on a number of California
      and Pacific Rim narrow gauges on a new web site at www.pacificng.com We have the somewhat ambious
      goal of placing all the original source documents, Newspaper articles, RR Commission reports,
      locomotive specification sheets, photos, etc... Andrew is currently working on NCNG... I am
      working on several, but primary on the San Joaquin and Sierra Nevada, South Pacific Coast and
      Baldwin 4-4-0's, while Craig Hoefer is working on the North Pacific Coast and on maps

      We are jointly working on paint...

      Anything from your collection would be welcome.

      Randy Hees

      on lineOn Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:44:53 -0800 (PST)