Re: First accident on the NCNG

  • RAYMOND GLISSMAN
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2009
      Nice work!! I am making copys of these articles for my collection of NCNGRR memorabilia.
      Thanks to all
      LeRoy Glissman

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2009
        Andrew (and a couple more of us) are collecting articles and documents on a number of California
        and Pacific Rim narrow gauges on a new web site at www.pacificng.com We have the somewhat ambious
        goal of placing all the original source documents, Newspaper articles, RR Commission reports,
        locomotive specification sheets, photos, etc... Andrew is currently working on NCNG... I am
        working on several, but primary on the San Joaquin and Sierra Nevada, South Pacific Coast and
        Baldwin 4-4-0's, while Craig Hoefer is working on the North Pacific Coast and on maps

        We are jointly working on paint...

        Anything from your collection would be welcome.

        Randy Hees

        on lineOn Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:44:53 -0800 (PST)