West Side gondola #10 restoration slated to begin at the NCNGRR shops in March.

  • loosecaboose1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      I ordered up two new center sills, 32 ft. long for West Side gondola #10 today. The other four 8x8 long sills are already at the museum along with new body bolsters and needle beams. Presently I am doing a inventory of parts for the car which was dismantled in 2005 and it looks like their all there after being stored in various locations. This car will be a frame up rebuild done in the shop beginning in March 2010 which is when I project Mike and I will be finished with flat #265.