Re: Re: New Member Note

  • Jim Blain
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2009
      What is the story on the Argent ng loco and railroad t NV City ?

      Incidently, if any one is  interested in a DVD on the West Side Lbr Co ( 1958) and Southern Pacific Narrow Gauge, I have two professionally digitized DVDs for sale. These DVDs are converted 8mm color movies with Dolby sound. If interested, I have a small number for sale , for the Christmas season. Please contact  me if interested.

      Jim  Blain

      Scotts Valley, CA

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2009
        Last I saw they all were still sitting there as they have been, with the 2' gauge running during the tourist season. The Argent engine and its two 3' gauge coaches have been available from a railroad equipment seller, since this summer.
        http://www.trains-trams-trolleys.com/home/3037.htm
        O.