Re: New Member Note

  • aaronsplawn
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2009
      Glad to have you on board with us. Do you still live in the area???

      Take care, Aaron Splawn (Roseville, Ca)

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, RAYMOND GLISSMAN <corkcrafter@...> wrote:

      > Hi:
      > My name is R. LeRoy Glissman. At one time I lived on Maryland Dr. in Grass Valley. Our property ran up next to the right of way, just around the corner from the turn table.
      >
      > When I am in GrassValley next time, I plan to drop by the NCNGRR museum. I have some bills of lading from the NCNGRR dating from 1897 that I want to donate. I am a HO model railroader and love the NCNGRR. Back in 1970's our model RR club walked nearly the whole right of way from Colfax to Nevada City, except the private propertys.
      > Thanks
      > R. LeRoy Glissman

    • RAYMOND GLISSMAN
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2009
        Hi:
        I live in Pollock Pines, Ca. East of Placerville.
        R. LeRoy Glissman

        Glad to have you on board with us. Do you still live in the area???

        Take care, Aaron Splawn (Roseville, Ca)

        --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups. com, RAYMOND GLISSMAN <corkcrafter@ ...> wrote:

        > Hi:
        > My name is R. LeRoy Glissman. At one time I lived on Maryland Dr. in Grass Valley. Our property ran up next to the right of way, just around the corner from the turn table.
        >
        > When I am in GrassValley next time, I plan to drop by the NCNGRR museum. I have some bills of lading from the NCNGRR dating from 1897 that I want to donate. I am a HO model railroader and love the NCNGRR. Back in 1970's our model RR club walked nearly the whole right of way from Colfax to Nevada City, except the private propertys.
        > Thanks
        > R. LeRoy Glissman

      • Jim Blain
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2009
          What is the story on the Argent ng loco and railroad t NV City ?

          Incidently, if any one is  interested in a DVD on the West Side Lbr Co ( 1958) and Southern Pacific Narrow Gauge, I have two professionally digitized DVDs for sale. These DVDs are converted 8mm color movies with Dolby sound. If interested, I have a small number for sale , for the Christmas season. Please contact  me if interested.

          Jim  Blain

          Scotts Valley, CA

          Glad to have you on board with us. Do you still live in the area???

          Take care, Aaron Splawn (Roseville, Ca)

          --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups. com, RAYMOND GLISSMAN <corkcrafter@ ...> wrote:

          > Hi:
          > My name is R. LeRoy Glissman. At one time I lived on Maryland Dr. in Grass Valley. Our property ran up next to the right of way, just around the corner from the turn table.
          >
          > When I am in GrassValley next time, I plan to drop by the NCNGRR museum. I have some bills of lading from the NCNGRR dating from 1897 that I want to donate. I am a HO model railroader and love the NCNGRR. Back in 1970's our model RR club walked nearly the whole right of way from Colfax to Nevada City, except the private propertys.
          > Thanks
          > R. LeRoy Glissman

        • gauge18rr
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 18, 2009
            Last I saw they all were still sitting there as they have been, with the 2' gauge running during the tourist season. The Argent engine and its two 3' gauge coaches have been available from a railroad equipment seller, since this summer.
            http://www.trains-trams-trolleys.com/home/3037.htm
            O.