Re: Chicago Park Fruit Shed

  • gauge18rr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2009
      Okay Andrew,
      Does anyone have drawings? Do you know how much it was rebuilt? Is there a good overall photo from the railroad era? I only recall shots that show the loading dock.
      If walls remain in original locations, there has to be some value. I thing there are a handful of footings still in place from the loading dock.
      Thanks-
      O.