Re: Gold Quartz monument in Colfax questions

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
    • empirita
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
        Mike,

        If you attached an email to your post, it did not come through. The Yahoo groups strips out attachments. Please put the picture in the Photos section and let the group know where it is.

        David
      • carcrazy832
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 13, 2009
          There is also a photo of the monument in the Narrow Gauge Annual Summer 2007. The monument is on the extreme right of the full page photo on page #25. The photo caption only indicates it was taken in the 1920s. This photo, along with the one on page 148 of the Best book, shows the monument's position in relation to the station buildings.

          Brian