Re: Colfax Depot

  • Dennis Ivison
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2009
      Thanks everyone for your help. I live in Garden Grove, down here in So. Cal. and can only get up there maybe once a year. Last trip I took a lot of pix of the depot, but forgot to break out the measuring tape. I have all of the NCNG books (Best, etc.) and a floor plan, but no measurements, the same with all of my SP books. I plan on building the depots at Nevada City, Chicago Park, and Colfax; and maybe the freight shed at Colfax as well.

      Thank you,
      Dennis Ivison