Re: Grass Valley Car Repair Shed Model Completed

  • empirita
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      I am located near Chehalis WA. My family used to have a place on top
      of Osborne Hill (near Union Hill/Cedar Ridge). I have been modeling
      the NCNG since the early 70's. I haven't publicize my layout or
      modeling except to friends and those that attend my operating sessions.

      The Grass Valley depot is wood. The windows and doors are custom
      laser cut plywood.

      David