Re: Old trolley tracks unearthed at East Main roundabout site

  • Harry A Marnell
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
      Hi Ernie,

      It was in the 11/12/08 edition (online) and a lot of people seem to be
      having trouble getting it for some reason.

      Try this URL
      http://www.theunion.com/article/20081112/NEWS/811119894&parentprofile=search
      or
      http://tinyurl.com/5kq68z

      Or else at
      http://www.theunion.com/apps/pbcs.dll/search?Category=SEARCH put "trolley"
      in the "Search Archives by Keyword" box and try that.

      I don't know what the deal with the link is.

      Harry
      Old "Box 15 Club" visitor

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
        The second link worked for me earlier today when you posted it.

        On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Harry A Marnell <RedCars@...> wrote:
        > Hi Ernie,
        >
        > It was in the 11/12/08 edition (online) and a lot of people seem to be
        > having trouble getting it for some reason.
        >
        > Try this URL
        > http://www.theunion.com/article/20081112/NEWS/811119894&parentprofile=search
        > or
        > http://tinyurl.com/5kq68z
        >
        > Or else at
        > http://www.theunion.com/apps/pbcs.dll/search?Category=SEARCH put "trolley"
        > in the "Search Archives by Keyword" box and try that.
        >
        > I don't know what the deal with the link is.
        >
        > Harry
        > Old "Box 15 Club" visitor
        >
        > Cathy & Ernie von Ibsch wrote:
        >> Harry what was the date of the article. When you go the Union link no
        >> article. I searched by subject no results. Thanks Ernie

      • Cathy & Ernie von Ibsch
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
          Hello Harry, THANKS for the quick reply and Andrew too. I have followed this group for many years (NCNGRR) and The Radio Reference. I has been along time since the Box 15. Ernie