Re: Old trolley tracks unearthed at East Main roundabout site

  • Cathy & Ernie von Ibsch
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
      Harry what was the date of the article. When you go the Union link no article. I searched by subject no results. Thanks Ernie
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
        Hi Ernie,

        It was in the 11/12/08 edition (online) and a lot of people seem to be
        having trouble getting it for some reason.

        Try this URL
        http://www.theunion.com/article/20081112/NEWS/811119894&parentprofile=search
        or
        http://tinyurl.com/5kq68z

        Or else at
        http://www.theunion.com/apps/pbcs.dll/search?Category=SEARCH put "trolley"
        in the "Search Archives by Keyword" box and try that.

        I don't know what the deal with the link is.

        Harry
        Old "Box 15 Club" visitor

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
          The second link worked for me earlier today when you posted it.

          On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Harry A Marnell <RedCars@...> wrote:
          > Hi Ernie,
          >
          > It was in the 11/12/08 edition (online) and a lot of people seem to be
          > having trouble getting it for some reason.
          >
          > Try this URL
          > http://www.theunion.com/article/20081112/NEWS/811119894&parentprofile=search
          > or
          > http://tinyurl.com/5kq68z
          >
          > Or else at
          > http://www.theunion.com/apps/pbcs.dll/search?Category=SEARCH put "trolley"
          > in the "Search Archives by Keyword" box and try that.
          >
          > I don't know what the deal with the link is.
          >
          > Harry
          > Old "Box 15 Club" visitor
          >
          > Cathy & Ernie von Ibsch wrote:
          >> Harry what was the date of the article. When you go the Union link no
          >> article. I searched by subject no results. Thanks Ernie

        • Cathy & Ernie von Ibsch
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
            Hello Harry, THANKS for the quick reply and Andrew too. I have followed this group for many years (NCNGRR) and The Radio Reference. I has been along time since the Box 15. Ernie