Re: ?colors question

  • Greg Maxwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
      Mike and Andrew,
      I believe that the oxide red color would only apply to the new depot
      at Nevada City. From about 1910 on all depots were painted in the two
      tone gray paint scheme used by the parent OA&E.
      Best regards,
      Greg Maxwell
      West Linn, OR

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Brandon" <andrew.brandon@...> >
      As far as I have found thus far, the depots were a form of Oxide Red,
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
        Greg,

        That is right! That slipped my mind earlier.

        -Andrew-