Re: Maybe Something of interest to the community, NCNG Time table.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2008
      Mike,

      Holms should be a small shelter similar to Union Hill. It had no depot
      proper and would have been little more than what we would call a bus
      stop. Also note Holms is about 1.5 miles from the Grass Valley depot,
      this should had put it close to the site of the famed Circus Train
      wreck which was between Union Hill and Grass Valley.

      -Andrew-