Fruit sheds in Colfax on Railroad Ave

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hi all

      Those were some grea pics of Chicago park, How I envy the collector
      with the rr spikes from the NCNG!! OK, I know,, not good to envy
      buutttt.

      Ok on to the subject. I can see tat the Fruit sheds are still there
      in Colfax on RR Ave. Whom out there might I bribe, beg or otherwise so
      how influence into taking some photos of these three buildings front
      and back and posting here?

      I am in Texas,, A little hard to build these when Google only looks
      from the sky.

      Thanks in advance.

      Mike Davis