Re: New Member

  • trw1089
    Message 1 of 14 , May 27, 2008
      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <dasredbaron@...> wrote:

      > NCNG 8 tender
      >
      > Would you like me to post the drawing of her tender here in the forum?

      Hi Mike

      Thanks for the offer. I've already been sent a copy by another very
      kind member, and it just so happens that today I picked up the very
      last copy of the Modeller's Annual with No.8's tender drawing, plus
      lots of excellent pics and other wonderful NCNG drawings. It was only
      put back on the shelf yesterday at a railway bookshop in the city I
      was visiting as someone had asked for it to be put aside but didn't
      come to pick it. What a shame!!

      I'm sure others would be glad to see a copy of the drawing though if
      you did want to post it as I noticed a few people had asked the
      question before I had (note to self, search posts before posting in
      future!).

      Cheers
      Tony
    • LeeRainey@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , May 27, 2008
        In a message dated 5/27/2008 12:39:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, dasredbaron@... writes:

        NCNG 8 tender

        Would you like me to post the drawing of her tender here in the forum?

        yes

        Lee Rainey

      • flobarchetti
        Message 3 of 14 , May 27, 2008
          Hi all!

          Talking about NCNG 8 tender, does anybody have an idea what was used
          for the decking?

          For the tender frame, I guess (please correct me when I am wrong)
          they used U-shaped steel bars.

          Florian