Re: New Member

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 14 , May 26 10:38 PM
      NCNG 8 tender

      Would you like me to post the drawing of her tender here in the forum?
    • trw1089
      Message 2 of 14 , May 27 5:58 AM
        --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <dasredbaron@...> wrote:

        > NCNG 8 tender
        >
        > Would you like me to post the drawing of her tender here in the forum?

        Hi Mike

        Thanks for the offer. I've already been sent a copy by another very
        kind member, and it just so happens that today I picked up the very
        last copy of the Modeller's Annual with No.8's tender drawing, plus
        lots of excellent pics and other wonderful NCNG drawings. It was only
        put back on the shelf yesterday at a railway bookshop in the city I
        was visiting as someone had asked for it to be put aside but didn't
        come to pick it. What a shame!!

        I'm sure others would be glad to see a copy of the drawing though if
        you did want to post it as I noticed a few people had asked the
        question before I had (note to self, search posts before posting in
        future!).

        Cheers
        Tony
      • LeeRainey@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , May 27 5:17 PM
          In a message dated 5/27/2008 12:39:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, dasredbaron@... writes:

          NCNG 8 tender

          Would you like me to post the drawing of her tender here in the forum?

          yes

          Lee Rainey

        • flobarchetti
          Message 4 of 14 , May 27 11:22 PM
            Hi all!

            Talking about NCNG 8 tender, does anybody have an idea what was used
            for the decking?

            For the tender frame, I guess (please correct me when I am wrong)
            they used U-shaped steel bars.

            Florian