Chicago Park. - ad

  • Ken Lunders
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2008
      I apologize in advance if I'm violating any list rules with this
      post!

      I saw a photo of the Peardale/Buena Vista station a while back during
      a presentation at a prototype modelers meet in Pleasanton, CA. I was
      fascinated with its appearance and was fortunate enough to get more
      information & photos from the presenter with the aim of producing an
      HO scale kit. Well, I've run into several problems finding
      appropriate materials for that effort and decided to produce a
      version of the Chicago Park station first. My version is based on
      information presented in the Herman Darr & Keith Everett article in
      RMC in 1991. If this is something of interest to you please have a
      look at my test build here: http://www.hon3.com/Chicago/index.htm

      Thanks,

      Ken Lunders
      --
      Stevens Creek Models
      http://www.HOn3.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
        My new HO scale Chicago Park Depot kit is now available. This is the
        early one. You can see it by clicking the link below.

        Thanks,

        Ken

        --
        Stevens Creek Models