Re: Herman Darr

  • Doug MacLeod
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
      Len:
      Herman has an ad in The Narrow Gauge Annual/ The 2007 Modulars' Annual: Herman Darr, P.O.Box 2186, Nevada City, CA 95959. One of his drawing list is in the file section; http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8LaJR04pHF7EnJsFBaRcD6IQrk5zPu9GuKzduWELFes6Yh06-6dAkXMe6wVX9GC4m-7OyxmEKKmYaZmBNK9706HbZdzdDOQULtsJHA/Herman%20Darr%20NCNG%20%20drawing%20list.jpg
      Doug MacLeod, Roseville, CA

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
        --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Len Raley" <ltrii@...> wrote:

        > Can anyone provide current contact information for Herman Darr? I
        would
        > like to order some plans, if they are currently available.
        >
        > Len Raley

        Len, Yes they are currently available as of 2 months ago. The P.O.
        Box provided by Doug is the correct one. You can write Darr and he
        will send you a 2 page catalog which includes seperate plans or plan
        packs. It takes about 3 weeks to recieve each order. There is a great
        variety of railroads included.

        Dennis