Herman Darr

  • Len Raley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
      Can anyone provide current contact information for Herman Darr? I would
      like to order some plans, if they are currently available.

      Len Raley
    • Doug MacLeod
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
        Len:
        Herman has an ad in The Narrow Gauge Annual/ The 2007 Modulars' Annual: Herman Darr, P.O.Box 2186, Nevada City, CA 95959. One of his drawing list is in the file section; http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/8LaJR04pHF7EnJsFBaRcD6IQrk5zPu9GuKzduWELFes6Yh06-6dAkXMe6wVX9GC4m-7OyxmEKKmYaZmBNK9706HbZdzdDOQULtsJHA/Herman%20Darr%20NCNG%20%20drawing%20list.jpg
        Doug MacLeod, Roseville, CA

        Can anyone provide current contact information for Herman Darr? I would
        like to order some plans, if they are currently available.

        Len Raley

      • Dennis Burke
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
          --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Len Raley" <ltrii@...> wrote:

          > Can anyone provide current contact information for Herman Darr? I
          would
          > like to order some plans, if they are currently available.
          >
          > Len Raley

          Len, Yes they are currently available as of 2 months ago. The P.O.
          Box provided by Doug is the correct one. You can write Darr and he
          will send you a 2 page catalog which includes seperate plans or plan
          packs. It takes about 3 weeks to recieve each order. There is a great
          variety of railroads included.

          Dennis