Winter 2008 The Modelers' Annual

  • Doug MacLeod
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2007
      Kevin:
      The Winter 2008 The Modelers' Annual is a good addition for NCNG photos. There are several photographs that are new to me. Some are mislabeled, but that is a minor point. It's better to have the mislabeled photos in print, than not at all. I'm glad Mal Ferrell shares his photographs. The mislabeled photos frustrate him.
      Doug