US Navy Paint

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Group,

      I know there are conflicting reports of what color the NCNG cars that
      went to the Navy were, my question is what are the sources of these
      reports? The reason I ask is over the weekend I picked up a little
      book about Colfax written by a reporter for the Colfax Record. There
      is a section on the NCNG that seems to be researched from records at
      the paper and he mentions the US Navy cars as having been "Olive
      Green". I am going to be doing some digging but I am willing to bet
      his source came from a reporter years before who must have reported it
      in the paper.

      I'll post what I dig up next time I can get up to Colfax.

      -=Andrew=-