Re: Colfax Frut houses and station

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
      David,

      I would be interested as well. I built an N scale model of the depot
      based on measurements and photos,
      (http://mysite.verizon.net/dstuard/images/CofaxatChantilly.jpg) but
      have not done the freight depot. CAD drawings would be a big help!

      Doug Stuard
      Reston, VA
      dstuard@...

      > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
      security of spyware protection.