Re: Re: Colfax Frut houses and station

  • Mike Davis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hi

      That would be a GREAT help, Thank you. Sort of hard
      to build a railroad in CA when you live in Texas!
      hehehehehe

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
        David,

        I would be interested as well. I built an N scale model of the depot
        based on measurements and photos,
        (http://mysite.verizon.net/dstuard/images/CofaxatChantilly.jpg) but
        have not done the freight depot. CAD drawings would be a big help!

        Doug Stuard
        Reston, VA
        dstuard@...

        > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
        security of spyware protection.