Re: Colfax Frut houses and station

  • empirita
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2007
      I have the plans I developed for both the Colfax passenger depot and
      the freight depot. The plans are based upon pictures and measurements
      I took. They are not exactly to scale as I used Grandt Line windows
      and doors.

      If you would like the CAD files for the plans, I can provide them.
      You will have to download a free DesignCAD viewer program in order to
      print them out.

      I would also like the plans for the fruit sheds. If no one has them I
      will probably just make a generic shed based upon pictures I took in
      the Rocklin area.

      David B.

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <dasredbaron@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > does anyone out there have plans /measurements to the Colfax buildings?
      >
      > Looking for plans/measurements anything for the buildings there, the
      > Fruit sheds, The Station, The Monument,
      > and also,, wehre was the Water pipe at? I see the tower on the hill
      > but never yet located the pipe.
      > Second question, Looking for the layout of buildings, tanks and
      > pipes at Oilville.
      >
      > thnaks all

    • Mike Davis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
        Hi

        That would be a GREAT help, Thank you. Sort of hard
        to build a railroad in CA when you live in Texas!
        hehehehehe

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
          David,

          I would be interested as well. I built an N scale model of the depot
          based on measurements and photos,
          (http://mysite.verizon.net/dstuard/images/CofaxatChantilly.jpg) but
          have not done the freight depot. CAD drawings would be a big help!

          Doug Stuard
          Reston, VA
          dstuard@...

          > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
          security of spyware protection.