Re: Grass Valley Depot Paint Colors

  • EANDPNG@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Two tone gray, the standard of the OA&E parent.

    • Jim Vail
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        EANDPNG@... wrote:

        > Two tone gray, the standard of the OA&E parent.

        Greg -

        Really interesting note. I didn't know the OA&E had any corporate
        affiliation with the NCNG! Am I the only one that was left out in the dark?

        Jim Vail
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
          Sara Kidder sold her shares in the NCNG to Walter Arnstein and Sam
          Naphtaly, officers of the O,A & E in 1913. (Best, P 94).