Re: Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad & Transportation Museum

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2001
      John,

      I plan to attend the meeting on the 22nd...unless bad weather or unforeeable
      unforescenities happen in the mean time. And I'm delighted to see you in
      the NCNGRR "egroup." Hope I haven't stepped on any toes by setting it up.
      If the Museum wants it to be an official or semi-official info conduit, I'd
      be happy to oblige.

      Harry Marnell
      Ferndale, CA