ICC Maps Uploaded

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      Group,

      I finally rounded up some of the images I took of the ICC maps that
      are at the museum in Nevada City, sadly they are poor quality and one
      day I'll get up to photograph them all. For the record these are only
      part of the maps and I do have a shot of the Nevada City section but
      it is too blury to really make out. Also I can't find the
      Colfax/Oilville section and some of the other misc maps. I'll try to
      get better copies up soon.

      For now the maps are located in the maps folder in the files section.