Hills Flat and gas plant

  • starboardtack51
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      A detail from a 1952 aerial photo taken for the Dept. of Agriculture
      (if I recall correctly) has been posted. It shows the Hills Flat area
      from the bulk oil dealership to the gas plant. Even without the track
      the right of way can be traced. Of course, the roads are different
      here today because of the freeway.

      The film was at a facility in Salt Lake City several years ago, but I
      cannot recall what led me to it. The frame number for the photo will
      be added when I get time to dig out the print.

      Bill Schaumburg