NCNG VIDEO by Ron Sturgel

  • Steve Coffey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2006
      Several years ago, Ron got quite upset by all the pirate copying of
      his video and removed it from circulation. He says he's trying to
      make a copy-proof DVD that will have much more NCNGRR footage on it.
      He was at the Draft Horse Classic at the Fair Grounds last month with
      a lot of Nevada County historical pictures [many of the narrow gauge]
      but he is VERY sensitive about sharing them. No photos were allowed
      near the displays in case someone would get a free copy of one of his
      prints. I don't think the Northern Queen is selling his video but am
      not positive, it may be something on their railroad at the hotel. Ron
      might be at the Christmas Fair which is at the fairgrounds the Friday
      thru Sunday after Thanksgiving, if he is I'll ask what he has
      planned. The NCNG Project (On3 Model RR group at the fairgrounds) has
      a club copy of the tape which we could probably show for anyone
      interested but to keep on Ron's good side, should the DVD ever come
      out, we couldn't allow it to be copied. Steve Coffey
    • Kevin Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2006
        If Ron does find a way to make a DVD to his liking I'll be more than
        happy to buy it.

        Kevin Miller
        Winlock, WA