Re: Mr RON STURGELL ,, anyone know how to contact him??

  • Harry A Marnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      Hi Mike,

      If it's the same video, I see that the Nevada County Historical Society has it
      for sale via their print & mail order form at
      http://www.nevadacountyhistory.org/htmls/order_table.html

      I viewed what may be the same video about 10 years ago at the Nevada County
      Video Library (?) at Memorial Park in Grass Valley, but failed to buy a copy.
      Then it went missing.

      Harry