Re: Grass Valley Depot Information

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi

      I returned the plans I had for this building but do you have Gmax??
      It is a free 3d program available at Turbosquid.com

      If you install this program, set it to feet instead of meters, I'll
      send you the 3d model of this building I made to the measurements of
      1935.

      It does not include the parking lot or road/stairs up. (never did
      find these measurements)

      Mike D