Re: Narrow Gauge map - help?

  • Richard Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2001
      Nice job.

      I had assumed the Town Talk tunnel was completely obliterated by the freeway
      -- that is the freeway and ROW were in the same place there. I've never
      been able to find the ROW through here.

      Also, you have a question mark just north of the Grass Valley depot. I
      think you have the ROW too close to the freeway offramp through there (it's
      actually quite close to the frontage road). This is where the oil supply
      place (name?) was, and still is. from the ground, the ROW, including a
      couple of sidings (one from each direction) are clearly visible.

      Thanks, neat map.

      Rich