Current Chicago park station.

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi

      Seeing that I am in texas,, I cannot just go down the road to see, but
      I have 5 maps of that area and they cannot seem to agree onwhich side
      those buildings are on,, east or west.

      Can someone please clarify this for me??

      New pic of that area posted in my Trainz file.

      Thanks

      Mike D
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
        Mike,

        Are you referring to the depot and fruit shed?
        They were on the eastern side
        the water tank on the west

        -Andrew-

        On 10/5/06, Mike <dasredbaron@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > Seeing that I am in texas,, I cannot just go down the road to see, but
        > I have 5 maps of that area and they cannot seem to agree onwhich side
        > those buildings are on,, east or west.
        >
        > Can someone please clarify this for me??
        >
        > New pic of that area posted in my Trainz file.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Mike D

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2006