Re: are there any photos at all showing the Shop made 25'4" Fruit cars?/

  • dmacleod@surewest.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      Mike:
      Jerry Best's NCNG book on page 118 the photo on the bottom of the page.
      Caption says it's CCC train. That would mean the photo was taken in the
      1930's. Photo is credit to Rose Geronimi. In 1983, Rose's sister, Sadie
      offer me to copy her NCNG photos. Unfortunately, I never took her up on it.
      That photo may have been in Sadie's collection. Sadie died in March 2004 or
      2005 at 103 years old.
      Doug MacLeod, Roseville,CA nr Sacramento
      http://www.macleodwestern.com/train.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
        Thanks

        See the pic now,, I have had that book for 20 years,, and never
        noticed that pic of the wagon ,,, hehehe,, funny how things slip
        past.

        Thanks again

        Mike d