are there any photos at all showing the Shop made 25'4" Fruit cars?/

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      I have the plans as made by Dave Braun in July of 1966.

      I know they were built upon the Flats of the 1-61 series,, but trying
      to understand the drawings if these were like a box car but he planks
      running horizontal,,
      or if it was like a cattle car, and spaces wee between the planks. A
      bhoto would end the mystry.

      Thanks again all

      Mike davis