Grass Valley Depot Information

  • empirita
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
      I am looking for plans, drawings or dimensional data for the Grass
      Valley depot. I would like to build an accurate model of the depot
      for my HO SP/NCNG layout. I have the Gerald M. Best book (had it
      since 1970) that I can use as a best guess but I would prefer to be a
      little more accurate.

      Thanks for any help.

      David Bond
      empirita@...
      http://www.intergate.com/~wabond
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
        Hi

        I returned the plans I had for this building but do you have Gmax??
        It is a free 3d program available at Turbosquid.com

        If you install this program, set it to feet instead of meters, I'll
        send you the 3d model of this building I made to the measurements of
        1935.

        It does not include the parking lot or road/stairs up. (never did
        find these measurements)

        Mike D