Narrow Gauge Map - help?

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2001
      I hope I'm not reinventing the wheel. I've put together a preliminary
      photo-map of the Nevada County Narrow Gauge & the Nevada County Traction
      Company between Grass Valley and ALMOST into the Nevada City depot (the
      photos of NC aren't online yet). After that will come the route to SP's
      Overland Route at Colfax.

      I'd really appreciate any comments, corrections and additions to what I've
      done so far. The HTML version...and it's a big file, so be patient..is at
      http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/THEmapa.htm (yes, THEmapa).

      If I can get it converted to Adobe Acrobat, it will be at
      http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/THEmapa.pdf

      Thanks in advance for any help!

      Harry Marnell
      http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/airnorcal.htm