Information about #7

  • flobarchetti
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2006
      Hello Group
      To bring my #7 project foreward, I am desperately looking for
      information about the prototype. Maybe there are some of you, who have
      something useful and are willing to share or can point me to a source
      that is internet-accessible. I already got the books from Best,
      Kennedy-Browne,drawings from Gebhardt and Darr. Further a Baldwin
      erection card that is actualy from a 2-6-0, but has a quite similar
      frame design.

      Most needed are pictures or drawings of an 8-22-C showing:

      Spring and linkage arrangement of the front driver

      Valve gear and crosshead-guide hanger plate

      Attachment of the firebox to the frame

      Brake cylinders and levers

      Any information or even guess is higly appreciated

      Florian
    • Mike Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2006
        HI

        Should you come up with some accurate measurements of
        her Oval tender, could you share this with me??
        I am working on #8 for a 3ds program

        thanks

        http://mail.yahoo.com