Re: 8-ton Carter Bros box car

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2006
      Randy,

      Thanks for clearing that up.
      It looks like I'll have to go digging into some old newspapers to see
      if I can find any mention of the construction work in Colfax. I
      believe that at that point in time atleast 3 papers covered the colfax
      area so there might be some useful information around. Since it was
      the Carter crew that assembled them I agree that a tuscan color would
      most likely be appropriate.

      -Andrew Brandon-