Hello all, I am new to the group!

  • flobarchetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Hi, I am Florian and one of the very few (if not so, guys let me
      know!) friends of the NCNGRR in Switzerland. After getting caught by
      the NCNGRR some years ago I was very happy finding this group by
      coincidence.
      Right now, I am working on a scratch-built #7 and would like to start
      with some wood kits for Carter Bros. 24' box-cars soon. Beside
      thousands of questions concerning #7 are just a couple about the box
      cars.

      Are there any kits of correct 8-ton Carter Bros. trucks on the market
      in On3?
      Was the coupler hight only 22"?
      Are there drawings available, that show those cars as they were on the
      NCNG?
      What is the prototype colour?
      Was the underbody painted?
      What coulour had the brake rigging,truss rods and the trucks?

      Any kind of information is greatly appreciated.